Monday, May 14, 2012

Oodles of questions.

1.5.12{ Oodles of Questions }






I am introducing a blogging game... It's a game consisting of Oodles of Questions. I'll ask and answer 15 questions, then I'll tag fellow bloggers. They can play the game by copying and answering the questions, grabbing my picture above, and linking back to A Solitary Nook! I'll tag fellow bloggers at the end of this post. :)





Shall we begin?





1. What time period would you go back to, if given the chance?

It totally depends on a number of things. If we're talking 'style' wise--anne shirley days. (Yes, I mention her like she owns those days and as if  she was a non-fictional character) I do like the reformation days too when people began seeing the light and truly lived out the truth and didnt care to die for it.




2. Favorite classic movie(s)?

At the moment, I am thoroughly enjoying going through Shirley Temple movies via Netflix with Lauren.




3. Anything about yourself you'd like to share?

I have no tattoos.




4. Do you prefer rainy, windy, sunny, or snowy days?

That depends on what I am doing. At home, schooling youngsters and cooking, rainy. Otherwise, sunny. It's not often that I ever care about windy days. (or snow)




5. What was/is your favorite subject in school?

Grammar & Biology.




6. Three favorite books?

One Thousand Gifts. That Printer of Udell. Love, the pathway to Victory. Oh geez, I totally had a brain leak.




7. If you had to pick up and leave your current location, where would you go?

Montana. More of my husband's dream really.




8. If you had 15 minutes of leisure time, how would you spend it?

Chai & facebook. That's just the boring truth.




9. What do you miss most about your childhood days?

Running from the Nazis.




10. Do you prefer the rolling countryside, or the bustling big city?

To live? The hills. Dinner, shopping and coffee? You guessed it. :)




11. Are you a serious person, a whimsical person, or somewhere in between?

Kay, I still do not know what whimsical means. But since I may have a niece someday named 'Whimsy' I better learn more about it. I am definitely not a serious person. But I do love serious talks.




12. Vintage or modern?

A mixture. I like the idea of a modern house with vintage decor. ;)




13. Any amazing things happening this year?

 I will have a 6, 3 & 1 yr old this year!!



14. Any crazy dreams?

I want to meet Extranise & hug her.




15. What do you live for?

You mean, whom? Jesus. I want my kids to be authentic and really love Him.




Thanks, Kay! I had fun. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...